Register to Receive Guaranteed Platinum Access & Prices, Incentives & Discounts, Floor Plans & More!
Menkes Developments comes with a unique and multi-phased mixed use community. Located in Vaughan's Downtown.
Design - Entertainment - Diversity
This new project promises to have something for everyone. Festival impresses with its great transit access, just a few steps away from the subway and bus station.
Residents can expect a luxurious homeowner experience with high-end accommodations, top-tier features and finishes.
– Developer: Menkes Developments & QuadReal
– Location: The major intersection is Jane St and Highway 7
– Prices from: the lows 400’s
– Building Type: Condominiums & Towns
– No. of Storeys: 60 & 45 stories
– No. of Units: 2,376 residential units
Architects: IBI Group Features
Aside from market interiors, this mixed-use development will turn this area into the
entertainment capital of Vaughan. Vaughan Metropolitan Centre will have everything
the residents need – fitness, retail shops, dining and more.
Open kitchens with custom wood-paneled refrigerators and dishwashers
Bathroom with custom-vanity and modern designs
Suite centralized heating and cooling system
Theatre as well as TV and games lounge
Double-storey lobby with 24-hour concierge.
Fitness centre, weight room and yoga studio.
Hotel-inspired guest suites
Free WiFi at all condo amenities
Vaughan Metropolitan Centre
Because of the subway, the demand for housing in VMC has multiplied dramatically. This is an amazing investment opportunity because VMC will bring the city life and facilities.
• Festival condos & Vaughan Metropolitan Centre are the perfect balanced urban
neighbourhood. This is is the heart of the Greater Toronto area, offering residents employment,
entertainment, and is supported by accessibility through several ways of transportation. This
growing urban centre is quickly becoming one of the most desirable places to live in Canada.
• Vaughan Mills and Yorkdale are huge renowned shopping centres located near to Festival.
Canada’s Wornderland, Skyzone and Cineplex Colossus are some of the entertainment options
for residents to enjoy.
• Only a few steps away from parks and trails, residents will have the essential connection to
• Located close to the VMC TTC Subway Station. This represents connectivity to cities like
Richmond Hill, Brampton and Markham.
• Getting around by car is also a good choice. Festival has convenient access to Highways 7, 400
• Students travelling to the York University Campus will get there in 40 minutes (bus) and a 7
minutes subway ride.
• Dining has never been so easy! Festival is surrounded with the most amazing restaurants like
Jack Astors, Moxies and Chop Steakhouse & Bar.